Phase Zero represents the birth of the YABA concept. It includes:
- Engineering and development of the first DesktopBox backplane prototype
- Engineering and development of the first Raspberry based CPU board prototype
- Engineering and development of the first I/O board
- Launch of the YABA website
Phase Zero is currently in progress
- Finalize the prototype
- Produce and deliver the first 300 DesktopBox Units
- Each unit will have CPUs board based on Raspberry
- Each unit will have I/O board
- Develop and launch the MarketSpace (stretch goal 1.)
- USB® e EtherCAT® certifications (stretch goal 2.)
The campaign will end in December 2019. The first units will be shipped in July 2020.
Phase Two / Three / Four
Phase Two, Three and four will see respectively the release of: CubeBox, SlimBox, and RackBox form factors. Each phase will be scheduled at 2 months intervals from the first launch in July 2020. By H2 2021 all YABA form factors will be available for purchase.